Recycled Bag Envelope
- You need 3 clean plastic grocery bags
- Make 2 stacks of three bags
- Sew along on all sides of the bags joining them together and sew along the top below the handles. Repeat this step for second stack of bags.
- Cut off the handles and sew an "X" from one corner to the other corner, one each bag stack.
- Placing the 2 stacks together sew up three sides and turn inside out.
- Insert the items that you need to send and sew up remaining edge, stitch this side twice with the sewing machine.
- Write the To & From addresses with a permanate marker.
I have used these to ship a couple of packages and I do know that they are accepted by the United States Postal Service.
I hope that you all enjoy this new take on REcycling.