Making Paper Tags
- I have gotten hooked on making paper gift tags with my sewing machine.
- I spent about an hour on Monday working on these .
- There is also an in progress shot on the sewing machine.
The how to on this project is easy.
- Make a tag template out of cardstock.
- Pick paper that corridinates and cut tag shapes out.
- With the scraps cut out interesting shapes.
- Place the shapes on the tags and machine stitch in place
- I do not even bother to glue them first because I have found the glue clogs my machine.
- If you do not have a full size machine I have found the craft machines work just as good for under $10 at most craft stores
Have fun I hope that you enjoy making these as much as I do .