I have just set up a new swap on Swap-bot and I thought that I would tell all my readers about it. Here is the details:
- You will make a Handbag or Tote Bag out of fabric and fill it with items to help someone learn a new craft.
- The themes for these can be one of the following: *
- Needlework *
- Knitting *
- Crochet *
- Cross Stitch *
- Beading *
- Jewlery Making
- You will send a book on the new craft, and enough items to complete one or two project form the book.
- The Value for this swap is $40- $50
- When you get your swap partners name you will have 3 months to get to know this person to get an idea about what to send, and have time to collect the items that are to be included in the tote bag.
- To keep postage cost low I would like to limit this swap to USA AND CANADA ONLY PLEASE
- If you would like to sign up for this or any of the other great swaps on Swap-Bot all you have to do is sign up for a FREE account.
- Here is the swap info